Jennifer Lopez to Wendy Williams: 'I have been single for a couple of months'
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: JMF/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: C.Smith/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: H.Vallenilla/Pacific Coast News4 of 8
- Photo: XactpiX/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: AP6 of 8
- Photo: @jlo/Instagram7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Lake Bell to Direct 'The Emperor's Children' for Brian Grazer, ImagineMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 4:15:00 PM
- Black TV Producer Mistaken for Bank Robber: Beverly Hills PD 'Deeply Regrets' ErroMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:46:00 PM
- Ad Spending to Hit Record $172 Billion Next Year; Digital to Overtake in 2017MSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:23:00 PM
- Pierce Brosnan Spy Thriller 'November Man' Targets Older Action Fans at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:09:00 PM
- 'Babel's' Adriana Barraza to Play Pablo Escobar's Mother in NetfMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:00:00 PM
- Lake Bell to Direct 'The Emperor's Children' for Brian Grazer, Imagine
Secret split? With the release of her eighth studio album A.K.A., Jennifer Lopez has been basking in the spotlight. Earlier this month, Us Weekly confirmed that the "First Love" singer had split from her boyfriend of two-and-a-half years, Casper Smart, but in a new interview on The Wendy Williams show, she revealed the actual breakup went down a while ago.
The blunt host asked Lopez outright if she was single, meaning "not intimate with anybody at this time."
"Yes, I've been single for a couple of months," Lopez replied.
When it comes to having a type, the mother of twins Emme and Max claimed she doesn't have one.
"I don't look at the outside so much," she said. "I'm not an outside-cover person, I am more of, like, an essence person."
How is Marc Anthony's ex-wife recovering from her recent split?
"I'm a big soul searcher, and I read a lot of self-help books," she said. "I am always kinda searching for answers. I'll randomly just open a Bible looking for answers and guidance."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHot Emmys Couples
From Crowd Ignite