Jennifer Lopez to Wendy Williams: 'I have been single for a couple of months'
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: JMF/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: C.Smith/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: H.Vallenilla/Pacific Coast News4 of 8
- Photo: XactpiX/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: AP6 of 8
- Photo: @jlo/Instagram7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
Secret split? With the release of her eighth studio album A.K.A., Jennifer Lopez has been basking in the spotlight. Earlier this month, Us Weekly confirmed that the "First Love" singer had split from her boyfriend of two-and-a-half years, Casper Smart, but in a new interview on The Wendy Williams show, she revealed the actual breakup went down a while ago.
The blunt host asked Lopez outright if she was single, meaning "not intimate with anybody at this time."
"Yes, I've been single for a couple of months," Lopez replied.
When it comes to having a type, the mother of twins Emme and Max claimed she doesn't have one.
"I don't look at the outside so much," she said. "I'm not an outside-cover person, I am more of, like, an essence person."
How is Marc Anthony's ex-wife recovering from her recent split?
"I'm a big soul searcher, and I read a lot of self-help books," she said. "I am always kinda searching for answers. I'll randomly just open a Bible looking for answers and guidance."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite