Jennifer Lopez to Wendy Williams: 'I have been single for a couple of months'
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: JMF/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: C.Smith/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: H.Vallenilla/Pacific Coast News4 of 8
- Photo: XactpiX/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: AP6 of 8
- Photo: @jlo/Instagram7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Comic Book Overload: Why TV Has Gone to the SuperheroesMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 7:09:00 AM
- Paula Deen Returns to 'Today' Show After N-Word Fiasco to Apologize and Make Some MSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 7:06:00 AM
- 'Black-ish' Creator Goes for Specific Stereotypes While Telling a Universal StoryMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 7:00:00 AM
- 'NCIS: New Orleans' EP on Saturating Market With Too Many Spinoffs: 'TherMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 7:00:00 AM
- Top Chef Winner Ilan Hall Gets Down and Dirty on Knife FightMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:15:00 AM
- Comic Book Overload: Why TV Has Gone to the Superheroes
Secret split? With the release of her eighth studio album A.K.A., Jennifer Lopez has been basking in the spotlight. Earlier this month, Us Weekly confirmed that the "First Love" singer had split from her boyfriend of two-and-a-half years, Casper Smart, but in a new interview on The Wendy Williams show, she revealed the actual breakup went down a while ago.
The blunt host asked Lopez outright if she was single, meaning "not intimate with anybody at this time."
"Yes, I've been single for a couple of months," Lopez replied.
When it comes to having a type, the mother of twins Emme and Max claimed she doesn't have one.
"I don't look at the outside so much," she said. "I'm not an outside-cover person, I am more of, like, an essence person."
How is Marc Anthony's ex-wife recovering from her recent split?
"I'm a big soul searcher, and I read a lot of self-help books," she said. "I am always kinda searching for answers. I'll randomly just open a Bible looking for answers and guidance."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Britney's new bachelorette status on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite