- Photo: JOSEPH KERLAKIAN/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Solarpix/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 16
- Photo: mwl/Bauer-Griffin3 of 16
- Photo: STEPH / VISUAL Press Agency/GSI4 of 16
- Photo: JOSEPH KERLAKIAN/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.6 of 16
- Photo: Tonya Wise/AdMedia/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.7 of 16
- Photo: GRPR/GSI8 of 16
- Photo: Honopix/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 16
- Photo: HonopixFrame/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 16
- Photo: JPVegas/Fame Flynet11 of 16
- Photo: Honopix/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 16
- Photo: Honopix, PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 16
- Photo: ARIO GADE/GSI14 of 16
- Photo: Arnulfo Franco/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Chris Hemsworth Doesn't Believe Death Applies to Race Car Drivers in New 'Rush&MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 11:54:48 AM
- WikiLeaks Documentary Reveals the Daring Hypocrisy of Julian AssangeMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 11:54:10 AM
- Brad Pitt Surprises Fans at 'World War Z' Screening in NJ (Video)MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 11:47:00 AM
- Edward Hopper painting of NY island sells for $19MMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 11:24:01 AM
- Viggo Mortensen to Receive Dennis Hopper Award at AMFM Fest (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 11:02:50 AM
- Chris Hemsworth Doesn't Believe Death Applies to Race Car Drivers in New 'Rush&
Jennifer Lopez asked her teacher mother, Guadaloupe, to accompany her on tour and tutor her four-year-old twins so they are best prepared for kindergarten next fall.
RELATED: Stars are nothing like us
The pop star is currently traveling across the globe with the kids as part of her Dance Again World Tour and she invited her mother and her cousin, Tiana Rios, to join her on the road and babysit them whenever she needed to rehearse.
And she got tutorial sessions thrown in for free in a bid to ensure that Max and Emme -- her twins with ex-husband Marc Anthony -- don't miss a step in their studies due to life on the road.
Lopez tells HollywoodLife.com, "My mom was a teacher for 20 years, first grade, kindergarten and phys ed, and so my mom gives them a lesson every day. They're on our schedule -- so they go to sleep late after the show, and they sleep late. They have to have 10 hours of sleep every night -- that (is) critical to prevent crankiness.
RELATED: Year in review: Celebritots
"When they get up, they have breakfast, and then they go in with my mom for their lesson."
The singer adds, "Even my own family questioned my decision to bring Max and Emme on tour. But being with me is so much better than not being with me and wondering where mommy is. ... They look at maps, they know the world is big, they've learned different bits of languages.
"When I have a day off, it's all for them, and if I can't go out, they still go with my mom or their Aunt Tiana. They sight-see. They get a lot more out of this tour of so many countries than I do. I see the hotel rooms, arenas and gyms."
RELATED: Will J.Lo marry Casper Smart?
Get out the vote
Kim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Find out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite