Jersey Shore's DJ Pauly D Joins Britney Spears' Femme Fatale Tour
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Tony Avelar/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: CHRIS GARDNER/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: People/Promotional4 of 17
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News6 of 17
- Photo: Tony Avelar/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: Deano / London Ent / Splash News/Splash News9 of 17
- Photo: London Ent / Deano / Splash/Splash News10 of 17
- Photo: WENN11 of 17
- Photo: ZWAB/SGD/http://www.wenn.com/12 of 17
- Photo: ZWAB/SGD/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin14 of 17
- Photo: ZWAB/SGD/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: ZWAB/SGD/WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
The disc jockey-turned-reality star is set to join Spears for six dates of her "Femme Fatale" concert tour this August, his rep confirms to Us Weekly.
"I am so excited to be performing on the Britney Spears Femme Fatale Tour," Pauly D (real name: Paul DelVecchio) tells Us. "Britney is one of my favorite performers and certainly one of this generation's most influential artists. It's an amazing platform to connect with my fans around the country."
DelVecchio, 30, will hit the road with Spears, 29, when the fifth season of MTV's "Jersey Shore" wraps filming in Seaside Heights, N.J. Beginning August 17 in Grand Rapids, Mich., DelVecchio will head to cities including Pittsburgh, Indianapolis, Ind., and Raleigh, N.C.
The Rhode Island-based TV personality is also planning to chronicle his life as an in-demand DJ as part of a 12-episode spin-off series for MTV.
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite