Jesse McCartney silences false death rumors
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Jae C. Hong/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Gilbert Carrasquillo/Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 9
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and Comp
Singer Jesse McCartney has spoken out to dismiss false reports suggesting he had died in a car accident on Sunday.
McCartney became a hot topic on Twitter over the weekend after a report posted on a hoax news website alleged he had been killed in a "single vehicle car crash on Route 80 between Morristown and Roswell," in New Jersey.
McCartney promptly put his fans at ease after hearing the sick claims and simply tweeted, "The Rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated."
The 25-year-old is the latest to be targeted by online pranksters.
Justin Bieber, dance DJ David Guetta and soccer superstar David Beckham have all been "killed off" in the exact same way, while Eddie Murphy, Jim Carrey, Morgan Freeman and Russell Brand have recently been forced to dismiss erroneous reports about their untimely demise.
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite