Jesse McCartney silences false death rumors
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Jae C. Hong/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Gilbert Carrasquillo/Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 9
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Singer Jesse McCartney has spoken out to dismiss false reports suggesting he had died in a car accident on Sunday.
McCartney became a hot topic on Twitter over the weekend after a report posted on a hoax news website alleged he had been killed in a "single vehicle car crash on Route 80 between Morristown and Roswell," in New Jersey.
McCartney promptly put his fans at ease after hearing the sick claims and simply tweeted, "The Rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated."
The 25-year-old is the latest to be targeted by online pranksters.
Justin Bieber, dance DJ David Guetta and soccer superstar David Beckham have all been "killed off" in the exact same way, while Eddie Murphy, Jim Carrey, Morgan Freeman and Russell Brand have recently been forced to dismiss erroneous reports about their untimely demise.
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite