Jessica Simpson shines with fiance, children on red carpet
- Photo: Getty Images/.1 of 11
- Photo: Pacific Coast News2 of 11
- Photo: jessicaannsimpson/Instagram3 of 11
- Photo: jessicaannsimpson/Instagram4 of 11
- Photo: GRPR/GSI5 of 11
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: Wonderwall7 of 11
- Photo: @jessicasimpson/Twitter8 of 11
- Photo: KAMA/GSI9 of 11
- Photo: @jessicasimpson/Twitter10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
When Jessica Simpson attended a Dillard's event for her clothing line, she had the world's cutest cheering section. The 33-year-old designer walked the red carpet with her best accessories yet -- 19-month-old daughter Maxwell, 4-month-old son Ace, and her handsome fiance Eric Johnson.
The beaming, blond family was the picture of happiness on the carpet, grinning for cameras and posing together for the first time at a public event.
Simpson wore a striped knee-length dress and her long platinum locks down and straightened. Her trendy daughter was dressed up in black high tops, leopard-print leggings, and a chic black leather jacket, while her infant son went more casual in sneakers and a button up shirt.
The precious baby boy had the same look of wonder on his face that photographers caught on Nov. 22 when he was spotted out with Johnson, 34, at LAX Airport.
Simpson's longtime fiance proudly stood by her side, holding daughter Maxwell and later posing with Jessica's sister Ashlee Simpson and her boyfriend Evan Ross.
According to observers, while Jessica and Ashlee signed autographs, Eric placed little Maxwell on the table in between the sisters, and the blond toddler received plenty of "Ahhs" from the excited crowd.
Ashlee's boyfriend and Diana Ross' son, Evan Ross, who has been cast in the final two films of the Hunger Games series, told omg! Insider at the Catching Fire premiere that his girlfriend of less than a year is "the one."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite