Jessica Simpson shines with fiance, children on red carpet
- Photo: Getty Images/.1 of 11
- Photo: Pacific Coast News2 of 11
- Photo: jessicaannsimpson/Instagram3 of 11
- Photo: jessicaannsimpson/Instagram4 of 11
- Photo: GRPR/GSI5 of 11
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: Wonderwall7 of 11
- Photo: @jessicasimpson/Twitter8 of 11
- Photo: KAMA/GSI9 of 11
- Photo: @jessicasimpson/Twitter10 of 11
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
When Jessica Simpson attended a Dillard's event for her clothing line, she had the world's cutest cheering section. The 33-year-old designer walked the red carpet with her best accessories yet -- 19-month-old daughter Maxwell, 4-month-old son Ace, and her handsome fiance Eric Johnson.
The beaming, blond family was the picture of happiness on the carpet, grinning for cameras and posing together for the first time at a public event.
Simpson wore a striped knee-length dress and her long platinum locks down and straightened. Her trendy daughter was dressed up in black high tops, leopard-print leggings, and a chic black leather jacket, while her infant son went more casual in sneakers and a button up shirt.
The precious baby boy had the same look of wonder on his face that photographers caught on Nov. 22 when he was spotted out with Johnson, 34, at LAX Airport.
Simpson's longtime fiance proudly stood by her side, holding daughter Maxwell and later posing with Jessica's sister Ashlee Simpson and her boyfriend Evan Ross.
According to observers, while Jessica and Ashlee signed autographs, Eric placed little Maxwell on the table in between the sisters, and the blond toddler received plenty of "Ahhs" from the excited crowd.
Ashlee's boyfriend and Diana Ross' son, Evan Ross, who has been cast in the final two films of the Hunger Games series, told omg! Insider at the Catching Fire premiere that his girlfriend of less than a year is "the one."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTEmmy Parties
From Crowd Ignite