Jessica Simpson, fiance Eric Johnson to marry today
- Photo: Apollo/Fame Flynet1 of 14
- Photo: @jessicasimpson/Instagram2 of 14
- Photo: @jessicasimpson/Instagram3 of 14
- Photo: @jessicasimpson/Instagram4 of 14
- Photo: @jessicasimpson/Instagram5 of 14
- Photo: @jessicasimpson/Instagram6 of 14
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage7 of 14
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage8 of 14
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage9 of 14
- Photo: @jessicasimpson/Twitter10 of 14
- Photo: JEFF CHRISTENSEN/AP11 of 14
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage12 of 14
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/Jessica Simpson Maternity/Getty Images North America13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York CityMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:07:00 AM
- Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz, Pedro Almodovar Condemn Israel for Gaza AttacksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:04:00 AM
- Ethan Hawke, Kevin Smith, Jean-Luc Godard Among New Crop of Directors Sending Films to TorontoMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:58:00 AM
- Die Hard Star James Shigeta Dies at 81MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:49:00 AM
- Earnings: New York Times Co. Profit Down 21% in Q2MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:43:00 AM
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York City
The big day is finally here! Jessica Simpson and her fiance Eric Johnson are hours away from tying the knot at San Ysidro Ranch in Montecito, Calif.
Dating since 2010, the soon-to-be bride and groom will be joined by their closest family and friends, including Simpson's parents Tina and Joe Simpson, sister Ashlee Simpson and her fiance Evan Ross, and best friend CaCee Cobb and husband Donald Faison. The couple's daughter Maxwell, 2, and son Ace, 13 months, will also play a role in their parent's ceremony. (Ross' mother, Diana Ross, did not make the final cut.)
Simpson, 33, and the former NFL player, 34, have long been indecisive on their wedding location since getting engaged in November 2010. The Weight Watchers spokesperson previously pondered eloping and scouted wedding venues in Capri, Italy last October. The twosome finally agreed to keep it more local in March, but the bride-to-be still hadn't made a final decision on the location as recent as last month.
Other last-minute details, however, have come together flawlessly. As previously reported, Simpson has had "something unique made" for her non-white dress. It "will be very different from the Vera Wang she wore to wed Nick Lachey [in 2002]," an insider told Us. Another source added that the wedding "will be very rustic-chic."
Simpson and Johnson have been keeping busy leading up to the special occasion. On June 25, the "Irresistible" singer visited Lancer Dermatology in Beverly Hills for a possible pre-wedding prep. On July 3, Johnson and about 20 of his closest friends played a round of golf at Sandpiper Gold Course in Santa Barbara, Calif.
The big day has been four years in the making, but nobody seems to be as excited as the couple themselves. In May, Simpson gushed about her beau while celebrating their fourth anniversary together. "I am so honored to be the mother of your babies and loved by you every moment," she wrote via Instagram. "I can't wait to marry you!!!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite