Jessica Simpson Hits the Stage in Daisy Dukes at SeaWorld
- Photo: Pacific Coast News1 of 6
- Photo: © Jason Wilder / Retna Ltd./Retna Digital2 of 6
- Photo: Aaron Harris/Retna Ltd.3 of 6
- Photo: Retna Digital4 of 6
- Photo: Mario Testino/Vanity Fair5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
Jessica Simpson showed off her toned legs -- and bare midriff -- during a Saturday concert at SeaWorld in San Antonio, Texas on Saturday.
The singer hit the stage as part of the "Bud & BBQ" country-music series. She started off in a navy blue dress, but then changed into a pair of Daisy Duke denim short shorts.
"Going on stage now," Simpson, 28, posted on Twitter before performing. "Get ready for greatness, Shamu."
Afterwards, she posted: "Just overcame my fear of sharks by kissing a killer whale!"
Simpson came under fire after debuting a curvier figure at a Chili Cook Off concert in January. In April, she complained her trainer Mike Alexander was making her do squats.
"Every time we have to do squats, and he yells at me, 'Get lower like you're in the club!'" she wrote on Twitter. "I don't squat in the club unless I am peeing!"
More on Wonderwall
More on Us Weekly
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite