Jessica Simpson: I'm Feeling "Inspired" About Dieting
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com1 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA3 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.5 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.6 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: @JessicaSimpson/Twitter8 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.9 of 16
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.10 of 16
- Photo: MWA/ZJZ/Michael Wright/http://www.wenn.com/11 of 16
- Photo: People/Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN.com/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: @JessicaSimpson/Twitter14 of 16
- Photo: Us/Promotional15 of 16
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
Jessica Simpson is in it to win it!
As part of a $4 million deal with Weight Watchers, the 31-year-old first-time mom is psyching herself up to revamp her eating and fitness routines -- and is she sharing the journey with her 5.5 million Twitter followers.
"What we put in our bodies mirrors our Self-Worth!" the singer and fashion mogul wrote. "#INSPIRED."
One example of junk-food-loving Simpson's dietary evolution? The one-time lover of Scotch and margaritas kicked back last Saturday night with a big glass of ... water!
"Responsibility has drastically changed my life "Saturday night drink of choice.... WATER! :)" said the star, who welcomed daughter Maxwell Drew Johnson on May 1 with fiance Eric Johnson.
Back in late winter, the then-heavily pregnant star told ELLE mag that abstaining from booze was a challenge at first.
"Givin' up my Scotch? My Macallan 18? That was hard for me! Though now being pregnant, you crave other things. A big thing of water sounds great!"
According to a source, the star gained 70 pounds during her pregnancy.
"[Weight Watchers] focuses on healthy habits for the long-term (and I can still indulge in my guilty pleasures every now and then, too)," the new mom explained on Facebook. "I have actually gotten a group of friends together who are going to be doing it with me."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Justin Timberlake, see some of the hottest stars from the south.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHello Hotness!
From Crowd Ignite