Jessica Simpson: I'm Finding Out My Baby's Gender Monday!
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: INB/http://www.wenn.com/2 of 16
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks8 of 16
- Photo: JosiahW/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Wagner Az/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 16
- Photo: Enrique RC/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 16
- Photo: LOMELI/Bauer-Griffin12 of 16
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin13 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Hulu Inks Exclusive Deal to Stream Entire 'South Park' Library, Renews 'EMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 3:24:00 PM
- Female Yahoo! Exec Being Sued by Female Subordinate for Sexual HarassmentMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 3:24:00 PM
- Cory Monteith's Father Looks Back on Anniversary of His Son's DeathMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 3:09:00 PM
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Internet Cancellation Hoax Outrages FansMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 2:54:00 PM
- LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian jump into reality TVMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 2:50:32 PM
- Hulu Inks Exclusive Deal to Stream Entire 'South Park' Library, Renews 'E
Will Jessica Simpson's baby-to-be inherit her fabulous shoe collection someday?
She'll know very soon! The 31-year-old pregnant star told Us Weekly Thursday at the launch of the Jessica Simpson Girls collection in New York that she and fiance, Eric Johnson, will find out the gender of their baby on Monday.
"I'm so excited!" she gushed. "We have a couple names picked out for [if it's a boy or a girl], but we're going to keep that private."
So why aren't Simpson and her NFL beau going to wait until their baby's born to find out its sex? "I like to plan things out," Simpson told Us. "It'll be good to know what colors to make the nursery. I'm obsessed with thinking about what it's going to look like."
The "Fashion Star" mentor told Us the best part of being pregnant is "just knowing that [Eric] and I created something inside of me is so crazy to think about. We love each other so much, and knowing that I love this baby inside of me is so amazing."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Jennifer Lopez brings the glam while spending time with her fam at Paris Fashion Week on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Reese Witherspoon shares photos of her burgeoning friendship with Sofia Vergara on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Rihanna shows her softer, sweeter side -- plus a newfound maternal instinct! -- on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian and more pregnant stars show off their baby bumps over the holiday weekend on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDad Duty
From Crowd Ignite