Jessica Simpson: I'm Finding Out My Baby's Gender Monday!
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: INB/http://www.wenn.com/2 of 16
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks8 of 16
- Photo: JosiahW/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Wagner Az/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 16
- Photo: Enrique RC/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 16
- Photo: LOMELI/Bauer-Griffin12 of 16
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin13 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Grammy Awards Nominees: 10 Biggest Snubs and Surprises From Bruno Mars to Lady GagaMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:49:04 PM
- 'Swerve' Review: Jason Clarke Gives This Humdrum Noir Its Only ZingMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:15:18 PM
- Egyptian Documentary 'The Square' Wins Top IDA AwardMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:09:27 PM
- #ICYMI: Pop Culture's Craziest This Week- Ron Burgundy, Kardashian Christmas, 'SouMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 9:49:27 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'The Book Thief' Star Geoffrey Rush Heaps Praise on Co-SMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 9:11:18 PM
- Grammy Awards Nominees: 10 Biggest Snubs and Surprises From Bruno Mars to Lady Gaga
Will Jessica Simpson's baby-to-be inherit her fabulous shoe collection someday?
She'll know very soon! The 31-year-old pregnant star told Us Weekly Thursday at the launch of the Jessica Simpson Girls collection in New York that she and fiance, Eric Johnson, will find out the gender of their baby on Monday.
"I'm so excited!" she gushed. "We have a couple names picked out for [if it's a boy or a girl], but we're going to keep that private."
So why aren't Simpson and her NFL beau going to wait until their baby's born to find out its sex? "I like to plan things out," Simpson told Us. "It'll be good to know what colors to make the nursery. I'm obsessed with thinking about what it's going to look like."
The "Fashion Star" mentor told Us the best part of being pregnant is "just knowing that [Eric] and I created something inside of me is so crazy to think about. We love each other so much, and knowing that I love this baby inside of me is so amazing."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
See how Kim Kardashian, Fergie, Duchess Kate and more celebs look now that they've lost their pregnancy weight.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite