- Photo: Allan Bregg/Splash News1 of 15
- Photo: Tom Meinelt-Jason Winslow/Splash News2 of 15
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com3 of 15
- Photo: AP4 of 15
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN5 of 15
- Photo: Meinelt/Winslow/Splash News6 of 15
- Photo: Courtesy Jessica Simpson/.7 of 15
- Photo: Ruven Afanador/Lucky Magazine/Promotional8 of 15
- Photo: Ruven Afanador/Lucky Magazine/Promotional9 of 15
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News10 of 15
- Photo: Allan Bregg/Splash News11 of 15
- Photo: Jessica Simpson Twitter/.12 of 15
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/Simpson Twitter/WENN13 of 15
- Photo: Three Kings/WENN14 of 15
More Celeb News
- McCain: It's Common Sense That Consumers Should Choose Their Cable ChannelsMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 6:54:19 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: Robert Redford's All Wet, and So Is the FestMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 6:04:40 AM
- Celeb birthdays for the week of May 26-June 1MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 10:01:00 PM
- 6 Lessons Hollywood Needs to Learn From 'The Fast & The Furious'MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 7:46:16 PM
- YouTube Network FullScreen Hires HBO Go Co-Creator Tim MohnMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 7:46:16 PM
- McCain: It's Common Sense That Consumers Should Choose Their Cable Channels
Jessica Simpson is famous for dressing her curvaceous figure, and now that she's pregnant, she has a new asset to show off: her ever-growing baby bump!
The 31-year-old Fashion Star mentor tweeted a picture of herself Tuesday showing off her mommy-to-be figure. "I LOVE my new Cavalli dress!" she wrote as she modeled the floral purple number with a plunging neckline. "My belly is officially bigger than my boobs… Well, kinda. Ha."
Simpson has never been shy about discussing her ample chest. In September, The Sun claimed she was "fed up with her DD breasts," and Eric Johnson's fiancee quickly shot down the rumors that she was getting a breast reduction.
"Not to worry. I love my boobies!" she tweeted. "They're not going anywhere."
Her father, Joe Simpson, infamously referenced his daughters curves in 2004. "Jessica never tried to be sexy. She just is sexy," he told GQ magazine. "If you put her in a t-shirt or you put her in a bustier, she's sexy in both. She's got double D's! You can't cover those suckers up."
The reality star agrees. She told Us Weekly in April, "There's kind of no way to not show cleavage when it comes to me unless I'm wearing a turtleneck."
Kim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Find out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite