Jessica Simpson smiles, shows off slim post-baby body again in Weight Watchers shoot
- Photo: @JessicaSimpson/Twitter1 of 8
- Photo: Pacific Coast News2 of 8
- Photo: Twitter3 of 8
- Photo: GRPR/GSI4 of 8
- Photo: @jessicasimpson/Twitter5 of 8
- Photo: jessicaannsimpson/Instagram6 of 8
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Mark Ballas and Derek Hough Try Flipping Houses in 'Mark & Derek's ExcelleMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:00:00 PM
- Judge Approves Los Angeles Clippers Sale to Steve Ballmer, Regardless of AppealMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:50:00 PM
- Fan Who Threatened Michael Strahan Claims His Lawyer Is Part of the IlluminatiMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:26:00 PM
- The Bachelorette Finale: Who Did Andi Choose?MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:05:00 PM
- 'Once Upon a Time' Expands 'Frozen' Cast With Tyler Jacob Moore MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 6:48:00 PM
- Mark Ballas and Derek Hough Try Flipping Houses in 'Mark & Derek's Excelle
Hello Jessica! Jessica Simpson is showing off her post-baby body once again, and the result is simply stunning. The mother of two showed off her svelte body in a new picture while working with Weight Watchers on Nov. 8.
"Couldn't stop smiling on set for my new @weightwatchers campaign today! #happy," the 33-year-old wrote. Alongside the caption, a beaming Simpson is seen wearing dark jeans, boots and a tight-fitting white button down top while standing in a field. The singer and designer smiled with her mouth wide open, and with her beautiful blonde locks down in waves.
It isn't a surprise that Eric Johnson's fiancee is so thrilled with her new slimmed down figure. After all, the singer previously dropped 70 pounds after giving birth to Maxwell, 19 months, and has been dropping the weight once again since giving birth to son Ace in June.
"I'm a lot more confident this time around," the former "Fashion Star" mentor told Tumblr's MomFeeds blog in an interview in late October. "With Maxwell I didn't think about the weight I was gaining, and the first time I stepped on a scale and looked at the number...I mean, that wasn't a number I had ever even considered...and I was faced with a pretty serious truth," she revealed.
Back in August, Simpson was honest about her weight gain in an extensive interview with Us Weekly. "I am just one of those pregnant women who gains a lot of weight," she told Us. "I have really big boobs. I have my curves. Even trying as hard as I did with Ace, I still gained -- definitely not as much as with Maxwell, but still a significant amount."
And because of that, Simpson knew what to do next. "With a toddler on the run and an infant to look after I knew I needed a plan that's simple and fits into my life, along with the support that's so important to my success," she told MomFeeds. "I know Weight Watchers works, so I got on the plan again."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite