- Photo: Camera Press/Retna Ltd.1 of 12
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: WENN4 of 12
- Photo: Beretta Sims/StarTraks5 of 12
- Photo: LTA/WENN6 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com7 of 12
- Photo: @jessiejofficial/Twitter8 of 12
- Photo: Achmad Ibrahim/AP9 of 12
- Photo: WENN10 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Mariah Carey Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction During 'Good Morning America' AppearanceMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 12:09:41 PM
- Cannes: French Comedy 'Me Myself and Mum' Tops Directors' FortnightMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 11:29:11 AM
- 'Katie' Gets Latest in Series of Executive ProducersMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 11:03:01 AM
- D.C. Broadcasters Sue Aerokiller for Copyright InfringementMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 10:52:57 AM
- Relativity, Weinstein Co. Negotiating to Acquire Troubled 'Jane Got a Gun'MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 10:47:49 AM
- Mariah Carey Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction During 'Good Morning America' Appearance
British singer Jessie J has hit out at false reports suggesting medics are closely monitoring her health amid fears she could suffer another stroke.
REALTED: Jessie and more celebs with bangs
Jessie J found herself in the headlines on Sunday after a U.K. tabloid reported family and friends are worried her busy schedule will take its toll on her health.
Editors at The Daily Star Sunday also suggested the pop star has been undergoing regular medical checks to prevent a stroke while appearing as a coach on U.K. version of "The Voice."
Jessie J has since taken to her Twitter.com page to set the record straight, assuring fans she is "happy and healthy".
RELATED: Jessie and more celebs acting funny
In a series of posts, she writes, "Can I be totally honest for a minute? I was in and out of hospital with real health scares my whole childhood. I have an irregular heartbeat I've had all my life & I suffered a minor stroke at 18...
"Then I go on 'The Voice UK' & stories are like boomerangs, the media tries to throw them away but just keep coming back. Lazy... It's an easy believable but untrue way the media works.
"But I will say this. My health is a very important part of my life & I don't take lightly to the media making a joke about it. I have made huge sacrifices to making sure my body and mind can deal with my life & I am happy, I am healthy & I am trying to make the UK proud."
RELATED: The latest celeb TwitPics
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Tori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Gwyneth Paltrow works out for two hours a day, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite