Jessie J upset over false health reports
- Photo: Camera Press/Retna Ltd.1 of 12
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: WENN4 of 12
- Photo: Beretta Sims/StarTraks5 of 12
- Photo: LTA/WENN6 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com7 of 12
- Photo: @jessiejofficial/Twitter8 of 12
- Photo: Achmad Ibrahim/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: WENN10 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 12
More Celeb News
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit ExpansionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 4:25:00 PM
- New Star Wars Film Resumes Production After Harrison Ford InjuryMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Greatest American Hero' Reboot by '22 Jump Street' Team in the MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit Expansion
British singer Jessie J has hit out at false reports suggesting medics are closely monitoring her health amid fears she could suffer another stroke.
REALTED: Jessie and more celebs with bangs
Jessie J found herself in the headlines on Sunday after a U.K. tabloid reported family and friends are worried her busy schedule will take its toll on her health.
Editors at The Daily Star Sunday also suggested the pop star has been undergoing regular medical checks to prevent a stroke while appearing as a coach on U.K. version of "The Voice."
Jessie J has since taken to her Twitter.com page to set the record straight, assuring fans she is "happy and healthy".
RELATED: Jessie and more celebs acting funny
In a series of posts, she writes, "Can I be totally honest for a minute? I was in and out of hospital with real health scares my whole childhood. I have an irregular heartbeat I've had all my life & I suffered a minor stroke at 18...
"Then I go on 'The Voice UK' & stories are like boomerangs, the media tries to throw them away but just keep coming back. Lazy... It's an easy believable but untrue way the media works.
"But I will say this. My health is a very important part of my life & I don't take lightly to the media making a joke about it. I have made huge sacrifices to making sure my body and mind can deal with my life & I am happy, I am healthy & I am trying to make the UK proud."
RELATED: The latest celeb TwitPics
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite