Jessie J upset over false health reports
- Photo: Camera Press/Retna Ltd.1 of 12
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: WENN4 of 12
- Photo: Beretta Sims/StarTraks5 of 12
- Photo: LTA/WENN6 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com7 of 12
- Photo: @jessiejofficial/Twitter8 of 12
- Photo: Achmad Ibrahim/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: WENN10 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
British singer Jessie J has hit out at false reports suggesting medics are closely monitoring her health amid fears she could suffer another stroke.
REALTED: Jessie and more celebs with bangs
Jessie J found herself in the headlines on Sunday after a U.K. tabloid reported family and friends are worried her busy schedule will take its toll on her health.
Editors at The Daily Star Sunday also suggested the pop star has been undergoing regular medical checks to prevent a stroke while appearing as a coach on U.K. version of "The Voice."
Jessie J has since taken to her Twitter.com page to set the record straight, assuring fans she is "happy and healthy".
RELATED: Jessie and more celebs acting funny
In a series of posts, she writes, "Can I be totally honest for a minute? I was in and out of hospital with real health scares my whole childhood. I have an irregular heartbeat I've had all my life & I suffered a minor stroke at 18...
"Then I go on 'The Voice UK' & stories are like boomerangs, the media tries to throw them away but just keep coming back. Lazy... It's an easy believable but untrue way the media works.
"But I will say this. My health is a very important part of my life & I don't take lightly to the media making a joke about it. I have made huge sacrifices to making sure my body and mind can deal with my life & I am happy, I am healthy & I am trying to make the UK proud."
RELATED: The latest celeb TwitPics
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite