Jessie J's website hacked
- Photo: ZTSC/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Terry Richardson/terrysdiary.com/.2 of 9
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: Rex USA/.4 of 9
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: Miguel/VM/Fame Flynet7 of 9
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Jessie J has apologized to fans after Internet pranksters hacked into her official website and posted a crude message about Lady Gaga.
The British singer was left fuming when her website was illegally accessed on Saturday, with pranksters posting a rude note about her record label and the pop superstar in the news section. The message, which has since been removed, read: "The whole Universal Republic (Universal Music) can suck Lady Gaga's d**k."
RELATED: Stars in catsuits
Jessie J has now issued an official apology to fans who were offended by the post.
RELATED: Trend report: checkered dresses
In a message on her Twitter page, she writes, "Somebody has hacked my website...! How original! *Naaaat* (not) we are having it sorted ASAP and my apologies for the rude message the hackers have left!"
RELATED: Stars out and about on Spring break
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite