Jewel on Her Hubby: '[He] Really Was Protective of His Diaper Duty'Related: Celeb Spotlight, Jewel
- Photo: Alex Tehrani (for Pampers)/Promotional5 of 10
What inspired you to write a children's book?
I wrote "That’s What I'd Do" while I was pregnant with Kase. It started as a song, I was writing lyrics in my notebook. I really was struck by how they sounded with the melody. I wanted to get it illustrated and make it as a keepsake for him, so it was really a fun project for me to get to do, and to get to share my love with him in the way that I am able to best, which is with words. And to get to share that with other families so that they can share it too.
Are you working on any new music?
Yeah, I'm working on a greatest hits right now. There'll be some new music on it, it'll come out in the new year.
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite