Jewel on Her Hubby: '[He] Really Was Protective of His Diaper Duty'Related: Celeb Spotlight, Jewel
- Photo: Alex Tehrani (for Pampers)/Promotional8 of 10
You look fabulous! How are you balancing motherhood with health and fitness?
I just tried to be really patient with myself. A friend told me it'll take a good nine months to get your body back. It took you nine months to get into that shape and it takes nine months to get back out of it. And that was really true, I tried to be really patient. I think a lot of moms expect the weight to come off magically the second they have their baby, and it certainly doesn't. Just try to be kind and patient with yourself and give your body time. I just tried to eat healthy and sensibly but I eat a lot, you know I was breastfeeding and I was fricking starving. I couldn't believe the amount I was eating. I was like "I'm never going to lose weight this way!" But your body does its thing and it'll come back; I didn't really do anything drastic.
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite