Joan Rivers Warns Rihanna: 'If He Hit You Once, He'll Hit You Again'
- Photo: DR2/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks2 of 17
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks3 of 17
- Photo: @Joan_Rivers/Twitter4 of 17
- Photo: J.B. Nicholas/Splash News5 of 17
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks6 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Bob Chamberlin/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: Thumbs42/Fame Flynet10 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex / Rex USA/Wonderwall12 of 17
- Photo: Flynet UK/Fame Flynet13 of 17
- Photo: JSG/ZJE/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: Hall/Pena/PacificCoastNews.com15 of 17
- Photo: Instagram/.16 of 17
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
Rihanna and Joan Rivers are at war!
The 79-year-old E! Fashion Police host called the 24-year-old "We Found Love" singer an "idiot" Friday after watching her open up about ex Chris Brown, 23, with Oprah Winfrey -- and Rihanna fired back.
"Rihanna confessed to Oprah Winfrey that she still loves Chris Brown," Rivers tweeted. "Idiot! Now it's my turn to slap her."
Rihanna quickly responded, "Wow, you really do get slow when you're old, huh?" But it appears she has since deleted the tweet.
In candid interview with Winfrey on Oprah's Next Chapter on Sunday, Rihanna said she still has feelings for ex Brown -- even after he was arrested for physically assaulting her in February 2009.
"We love each other and we probably always will, and that's not anything that we're going to try to change," Rihanna told Winfrey, 58. "I think he was the love of my life. He was my first love and I see that he loved me the same way. I truly love him. The main thing for me is he's at peace. I'm not at peace if he's not happy or he's still lonely. I care. It actually matters that he finds that peace."
Whether Rihanna wanted it or not, Rivers offered her a piece of advice on Twitter. "Honey, Rihanna, everyone knows: If he hit you once, he'll hit you again. Read the statistics," Rivers warned. "PS -- Love to have you on Fashion Police!"
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Joan Rivers Warns Rihanna: "If He Hit You Once, He'll Hit You Again"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite