Joan Rivers Warns Rihanna: 'If He Hit You Once, He'll Hit You Again'
- Photo: DR2/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks2 of 17
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks3 of 17
- Photo: @Joan_Rivers/Twitter4 of 17
- Photo: J.B. Nicholas/Splash News5 of 17
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks6 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Bob Chamberlin/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: Thumbs42/Fame Flynet10 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex / Rex USA/Wonderwall12 of 17
- Photo: Flynet UK/Fame Flynet13 of 17
- Photo: JSG/ZJE/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: Hall/Pena/PacificCoastNews.com15 of 17
- Photo: Instagram/.16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Wiz Khalifa Nabs First No. 1 Album With 'Blacc Hollywood'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 9:13:00 AM
- Non-Fiction Producers Association Adds 14 Production Companies to RanksMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 9:01:00 AM
- Controversial MLB Player, Amazing Race Twins Join the Survivor: San Juan del Sur CastMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Ratings: 'America's Got Talent' Ticks Up, NBC Tops TuesdayMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 8:44:00 AM
- Jasper Johns' former assistant pleads guiltyMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 8:30:33 AM
- Wiz Khalifa Nabs First No. 1 Album With 'Blacc Hollywood'
Rihanna and Joan Rivers are at war!
The 79-year-old E! Fashion Police host called the 24-year-old "We Found Love" singer an "idiot" Friday after watching her open up about ex Chris Brown, 23, with Oprah Winfrey -- and Rihanna fired back.
"Rihanna confessed to Oprah Winfrey that she still loves Chris Brown," Rivers tweeted. "Idiot! Now it's my turn to slap her."
Rihanna quickly responded, "Wow, you really do get slow when you're old, huh?" But it appears she has since deleted the tweet.
In candid interview with Winfrey on Oprah's Next Chapter on Sunday, Rihanna said she still has feelings for ex Brown -- even after he was arrested for physically assaulting her in February 2009.
"We love each other and we probably always will, and that's not anything that we're going to try to change," Rihanna told Winfrey, 58. "I think he was the love of my life. He was my first love and I see that he loved me the same way. I truly love him. The main thing for me is he's at peace. I'm not at peace if he's not happy or he's still lonely. I care. It actually matters that he finds that peace."
Whether Rihanna wanted it or not, Rivers offered her a piece of advice on Twitter. "Honey, Rihanna, everyone knows: If he hit you once, he'll hit you again. Read the statistics," Rivers warned. "PS -- Love to have you on Fashion Police!"
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Joan Rivers Warns Rihanna: "If He Hit You Once, He'll Hit You Again"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTEmmy Parties
From Crowd Ignite