Joan Rivers Warns Rihanna: 'If He Hit You Once, He'll Hit You Again'Related: Chris Brown, Rihanna
- Photo: DR2/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks2 of 17
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks3 of 17
- Photo: @Joan_Rivers/Twitter4 of 17
- Photo: J.B. Nicholas/Splash News5 of 17
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks6 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Bob Chamberlin/AP8 of 17
- Photo: AP9 of 17
- Photo: Thumbs42/Fame Flynet10 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex / Rex USA/Wonderwall12 of 17
- Photo: Flynet UK/Fame Flynet13 of 17
- Photo: JSG/ZJE/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: Hall/Pena/PacificCoastNews.com15 of 17
- Photo: Instagram/.16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard PrizeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 11:05:21 AM
- Cannes: Lesbian Coming-of-Age Story 'Blue Is the Warmest Color' Wins Fipresci PrizMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 10:48:45 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard Prize
Rihanna and Joan Rivers are at war!
The 79-year-old E! Fashion Police host called the 24-year-old "We Found Love" singer an "idiot" Friday after watching her open up about ex Chris Brown, 23, with Oprah Winfrey -- and Rihanna fired back.
"Rihanna confessed to Oprah Winfrey that she still loves Chris Brown," Rivers tweeted. "Idiot! Now it's my turn to slap her."
Rihanna quickly responded, "Wow, you really do get slow when you're old, huh?" But it appears she has since deleted the tweet.
In candid interview with Winfrey on Oprah's Next Chapter on Sunday, Rihanna said she still has feelings for ex Brown -- even after he was arrested for physically assaulting her in February 2009.
"We love each other and we probably always will, and that's not anything that we're going to try to change," Rihanna told Winfrey, 58. "I think he was the love of my life. He was my first love and I see that he loved me the same way. I truly love him. The main thing for me is he's at peace. I'm not at peace if he's not happy or he's still lonely. I care. It actually matters that he finds that peace."
Whether Rihanna wanted it or not, Rivers offered her a piece of advice on Twitter. "Honey, Rihanna, everyone knows: If he hit you once, he'll hit you again. Read the statistics," Rivers warned. "PS -- Love to have you on Fashion Police!"
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Joan Rivers Warns Rihanna: "If He Hit You Once, He'll Hit You Again"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
Khloe Kardashian showed off her svelte figure, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Who Am I?
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite