Joan Rivers Warns Rihanna: 'If He Hit You Once, He'll Hit You Again'
- Photo: DR2/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks2 of 17
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks3 of 17
- Photo: @Joan_Rivers/Twitter4 of 17
- Photo: J.B. Nicholas/Splash News5 of 17
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks6 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Bob Chamberlin/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: Thumbs42/Fame Flynet10 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex / Rex USA/Wonderwall12 of 17
- Photo: Flynet UK/Fame Flynet13 of 17
- Photo: JSG/ZJE/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: Hall/Pena/PacificCoastNews.com15 of 17
- Photo: Instagram/.16 of 17
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Rihanna and Joan Rivers are at war!
The 79-year-old E! Fashion Police host called the 24-year-old "We Found Love" singer an "idiot" Friday after watching her open up about ex Chris Brown, 23, with Oprah Winfrey -- and Rihanna fired back.
"Rihanna confessed to Oprah Winfrey that she still loves Chris Brown," Rivers tweeted. "Idiot! Now it's my turn to slap her."
Rihanna quickly responded, "Wow, you really do get slow when you're old, huh?" But it appears she has since deleted the tweet.
In candid interview with Winfrey on Oprah's Next Chapter on Sunday, Rihanna said she still has feelings for ex Brown -- even after he was arrested for physically assaulting her in February 2009.
"We love each other and we probably always will, and that's not anything that we're going to try to change," Rihanna told Winfrey, 58. "I think he was the love of my life. He was my first love and I see that he loved me the same way. I truly love him. The main thing for me is he's at peace. I'm not at peace if he's not happy or he's still lonely. I care. It actually matters that he finds that peace."
Whether Rihanna wanted it or not, Rivers offered her a piece of advice on Twitter. "Honey, Rihanna, everyone knows: If he hit you once, he'll hit you again. Read the statistics," Rivers warned. "PS -- Love to have you on Fashion Police!"
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Joan Rivers Warns Rihanna: "If He Hit You Once, He'll Hit You Again"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite