Joe Jackson: 'Michael was not gay'
- Photo: Retna Ltd.1 of 8
- Photo: BEBETO MATTHEWS/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: CHRISTOF STACHE/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Ron Galella/WireImage.com4 of 8
- Photo: Ron Galella/WireImage.com5 of 8
- Photo: C.F. Tham/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Greg Allen/Retna Ltd.7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'MatrMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:40:28 PM
- Eleanor Parker, 'Sound of Music' Actress, Dead at 91MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:30:05 PM
- Jake Gyllenhaal on 'Prisoners' and Why Good Cops Have Criminal MindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:20:41 PM
- Bette Midler Set to Star, Executive Produce HBO's Mae West BiopicMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:11:28 PM
- 'Murphy Brown' Cast to Reunite on 'Katie'MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 3:59:28 PM
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'Matr
Michael Jackson's father Joe has lashed out at the pop star's former dermatologist Dr. Arnold Klein for alleging his son was gay.
Klein's office manager Jason Pfeiffer appeared on U.S. TV news program "Extra" last week, claiming he had a sexual relationship with the late "Thriller" hitmaker.
Klein echoed the allegations, telling TMZ.com Pfeiffer was "the love of [Jackson's] life". He also recalled walking in on the two men with their shirts off.
Klein admits he and Pfeiffer have been the target of "horrible death threats" since going public with the claims, which Joe Jackson calls "not true".
RELATED: See more photos of Michael Jackson
And the patriarch has lashed out at Klein for breaking doctor/patient confidentiality. He adds, "Michael was not gay.
"[Klein] has no respect for Michael ... to say things about him when he's gone is shameful. He's a doctor and knows better than to break his vows against a patient."
Michael Jackson died last June 25, aged 50.
RELATED: Michael's many memorable looks
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJust Like Mom
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite