Joe Jackson: 'Michael was not gay'
- Photo: Retna Ltd.1 of 8
- Photo: BEBETO MATTHEWS/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: CHRISTOF STACHE/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Ron Galella/WireImage.com4 of 8
- Photo: Ron Galella/WireImage.com5 of 8
- Photo: C.F. Tham/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Greg Allen/Retna Ltd.7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Blasts Past The Rock's 'HerMSNEntertainment 7/26/2014 8:16:00 AM
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce CampbellMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:36:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Fires Writer Over Multiple Instances of PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:31:00 PM
- Fox at Comic-Con: James Bond Is Whack, We're Making Movies With Balls (and Jokes)MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:26:00 PM
- Sleepy Hollow Season 2: Is Ichabod a Gleek? MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:21:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Blasts Past The Rock's 'Her
Michael Jackson's father Joe has lashed out at the pop star's former dermatologist Dr. Arnold Klein for alleging his son was gay.
Klein's office manager Jason Pfeiffer appeared on U.S. TV news program "Extra" last week, claiming he had a sexual relationship with the late "Thriller" hitmaker.
Klein echoed the allegations, telling TMZ.com Pfeiffer was "the love of [Jackson's] life". He also recalled walking in on the two men with their shirts off.
Klein admits he and Pfeiffer have been the target of "horrible death threats" since going public with the claims, which Joe Jackson calls "not true".
RELATED: See more photos of Michael Jackson
And the patriarch has lashed out at Klein for breaking doctor/patient confidentiality. He adds, "Michael was not gay.
"[Klein] has no respect for Michael ... to say things about him when he's gone is shameful. He's a doctor and knows better than to break his vows against a patient."
Michael Jackson died last June 25, aged 50.
RELATED: Michael's many memorable looks
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite