Joe Jackson: 'Michael was not gay'
- Photo: Retna Ltd.1 of 8
- Photo: BEBETO MATTHEWS/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: CHRISTOF STACHE/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Ron Galella/WireImage.com4 of 8
- Photo: Ron Galella/WireImage.com5 of 8
- Photo: C.F. Tham/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Greg Allen/Retna Ltd.7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Leno, Murdoch among TV Hall of Fame inducteesMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:17:18 AM
- $600K taken from safe at Osteen's megachurchMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:01:13 AM
- Actor Chris Pine charged in New Zealand with DUIMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:56:21 PM
- Cameraman recounts Crocodile Hunter's last momentsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 9:42:26 PM
- 'Need for Speed' Review: Aaron Paul Can't Get This Vehicle Off the LotMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 9:30:00 PM
- Leno, Murdoch among TV Hall of Fame inductees
Michael Jackson's father Joe has lashed out at the pop star's former dermatologist Dr. Arnold Klein for alleging his son was gay.
Klein's office manager Jason Pfeiffer appeared on U.S. TV news program "Extra" last week, claiming he had a sexual relationship with the late "Thriller" hitmaker.
Klein echoed the allegations, telling TMZ.com Pfeiffer was "the love of [Jackson's] life". He also recalled walking in on the two men with their shirts off.
Klein admits he and Pfeiffer have been the target of "horrible death threats" since going public with the claims, which Joe Jackson calls "not true".
RELATED: See more photos of Michael Jackson
And the patriarch has lashed out at Klein for breaking doctor/patient confidentiality. He adds, "Michael was not gay.
"[Klein] has no respect for Michael ... to say things about him when he's gone is shameful. He's a doctor and knows better than to break his vows against a patient."
Michael Jackson died last June 25, aged 50.
RELATED: Michael's many memorable looks
From Crowd Ignite