Joe Jonas Calls Taylor Swift's Breakup Song "Flattering"Related: Jonas Brothers, Taylor Swift, Joe Jonas
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP1 of 4
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP2 of 4
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard PrizeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 11:05:21 AM
- Cannes: Lesbian Coming-of-Age Story 'Blue Is the Warmest Color' Wins Fipresci PrizMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 10:48:45 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard Prize
In her song "Forever and Always," Swift, 19 -- who has claimed Jonas, 19, dumped her in a 27-second telephone call -- sings, "I stare at the phone and he hasn't called/You can't feel nothin' at all."
But Jonas (who is now dating actress Camilla Belle) tells June's Seventeen magazine that the tune gave him insight into their relationship.
"It's flattering," he says. "It's always nice to hear their side of the story."
Joe's brother, Nick, also recently made headlines for his relationship with an ex: Over the weekend, Miley Cyrus debunked rumors (via Twitter) that she wanted him back.
Nick, 16, tells Seventeen that "modesty is the key" when it comes to finding the perfect mate.
"It's more about her personality than the way that she dresses," he adds. "It's about who she is as a person and if she feels comfortable in her own skin. But you think that everyone has their own journey to maturity."
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite