Joe Jonas goes shirtless, poses with dog on Instagram
- Photo: @adamjosephj/Instagram1 of 14
- Photo: Instagram2 of 14
- Photo: Chelsea Lauren/Getty Images North America3 of 14
- Photo: Tom Meinelt/Splash News4 of 14
- Photo: ZO5/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: GRPR MOJO/GSI6 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA7 of 14
- Photo: Splash News8 of 14
- Photo: @adamjosephj/Instagram9 of 14
- Photo: Shea Walsh/Invision/AP10 of 14
- Photo: Newspix/Rex USA11 of 14
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA12 of 14
- Photo: J Garcia/NPG13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones RomanceMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:49:00 PM
- Tumblr Tops Twitter's Social TV Activity, Says New StudyMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Comedy Group Dr. God Sets Up AXS TV Show, Wraps First Feature (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Aereo at the Supreme Court: 5 TakeawaysMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Mean Girls Star Daniel Franzese Comes OutMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:03:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones Romance
Swoon? Joe Jonas is bugging out -- but in a good way. The singer shared a shirtless photo alongside his bug-eyed pup via Instagram on Aug. 5. Imitating his furry friend, the Jonas Brother got up close and personal with the camera.
The funny photo comes just days after his younger brother Nick revealed his abs via Instagram on July 30. "I never do this but...Healthy living and fitness update. Post workout picture. #diabeticinshape #2.0," Nick wrote at the time.
And their toned bodies aren't all the siblings are exposing. The two also recently revealed how they feel about becoming future uncles.
"[We're] very excited," Joe, 23, told Us Weekly at Z100's Clear Channel radio studios in New York City about older brother Kevin and wife Danielle Jonas expecting their first child. "I think this is a good time for adding a new member of the family. And you obviously don't really know what to expect until he or she is actually here but then it will all kind of sink in. You just talk about it, but when we're actually able to hold that baby, our niece or nephew, that will be exciting."
Nick, 20, is especially excited for the new addition. The "First Time" singer hopes his future niece or nephew will sport a specific fan-given gift -- a bib that says "My Uncle is hot! And single!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Girl!
From Crowd Ignite