Joe Jonas on Taylor Swift: I Want to Share My Side of the Story
- Photo: Albert Ferreira/StarTraks Photos/.1 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 8
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 8
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com6 of 8
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Captain America Cozies Up With Alice Eve in First Look at Chris Evans' Directorial Debut (PMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 10:04:00 AM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 3,' 'Sinister Six,' 'Uncharted&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 9:39:00 AM
- 'Young and the Restless' to bring Shemar Moore back in SeptemberMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 9:17:00 AM
- 84 Percent of Projects Denied California Tax Credits Film ElsewhereMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 9:10:00 AM
- 'Lucy' Review: Scarlett Johansson Grows Smarter As the Movie Gets DumberMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Captain America Cozies Up With Alice Eve in First Look at Chris Evans' Directorial Debut (P
Watch out, Taylor Swift! Her ex, Joe Jonas, dumped her via 27-second phone call in 2008 and reportedly inspired her bitter ballad, "Forever and Always." But Jonas, 21, can pen a ditty too!
"I think all artists have a right to write about what happens to them," Jonas tells the new issue of Details magazine of Swift's highly personal songbook. "But I have a right to write about things too."
So, does that mean that Jonas is scribbling a furious Swift rebuttal for his solo album?
"[There will be songs about] different love scenarios that I've been through," the Jonas brother says coyly. "Breakups, hurts. Me hurting somebody and feeling bad about it ... I think there's a lot of scenarios where people might wanna hear my side of the story."
What makes Jonas happiest these days, however, is current love Ashley Greene of "Twilight" fame. "[It] feels good," he says of the romance. "I think what works about it is she really puts my feelings first. She understands my busy schedule. She'll fly out to my shows -- she's been to places in South America that I can't even pronounce."
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHeating Up!
From Crowd Ignite