Joey Fatone undergoes hair transplant
- Photo: www.bosley.com/Promotional1 of 11
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/WireImage2 of 11
- Photo: Theo Wargo/Getty Images North America3 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 11
- Photo: BEImages/Rex USA5 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 11
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: AP1/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Jeff Gaspin, Jon Klein to Launch Multichannel Online Video PlatformMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:47:00 AM
- Jamie Foxx, Kevin Hart in Talks to Star in Hitman Movie 'The Black Phantom'MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:45:00 AM
- Ratings: Bachelor Finale Hits Season High; Bones Returns UpMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:30:00 AM
- SAG Awards Key Dates AnnouncedMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:15:00 AM
- Disney In Talks to Buy Maker Studios for $500M+MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:08:00 AM
- Jeff Gaspin, Jon Klein to Launch Multichannel Online Video Platform
Former *N SYNC star Joey Fatone has undergone hair transplant surgery after experiencing premature balding.
RELATED: Voting: Better bald or with hair?
The 36-year-old singer agreed to try out the hair restoration treatment, courtesy of bosses at medical firm Bosley, and he's been so impressed by the results, he has signed on as the new face of the brand. To see a video, click here.
He says, "Performing in front of a live audience can be pretty intimidating, so having a full head of hair was important to me.”
Brady Bunch actor Christopher Knight, who played Peter Brady on the hit 1970s sitcom, also features in the company's latest advertisement.
RELATED: Hollywood's hairy hunks
Fatone isn't the only boyband member to undergo the hairy procedure. Backstreet Boys star A.J. McLean underwent a similar surgery in April.
Get out the vote
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite