Joey Fatone undergoes hair transplant
- Photo: www.bosley.com/Promotional1 of 11
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/WireImage2 of 11
- Photo: Theo Wargo/Getty Images North America3 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 11
- Photo: BEImages/Rex USA5 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 11
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: AP1/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- First Look at Colton Haynes' Superhero Alter Ego on 'Arrow' (Photo)MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:22:00 PM
- Alicia Keys to Mentor Pharrell Williams' Team on 'The Voice'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:11:00 PM
- CW Pulls 'Seed,' 'Backpackers' From ScheduleMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:03:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'
Former *N SYNC star Joey Fatone has undergone hair transplant surgery after experiencing premature balding.
RELATED: Voting: Better bald or with hair?
The 36-year-old singer agreed to try out the hair restoration treatment, courtesy of bosses at medical firm Bosley, and he's been so impressed by the results, he has signed on as the new face of the brand. To see a video, click here.
He says, "Performing in front of a live audience can be pretty intimidating, so having a full head of hair was important to me.”
Brady Bunch actor Christopher Knight, who played Peter Brady on the hit 1970s sitcom, also features in the company's latest advertisement.
RELATED: Hollywood's hairy hunks
Fatone isn't the only boyband member to undergo the hairy procedure. Backstreet Boys star A.J. McLean underwent a similar surgery in April.
Get out the vote
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite