John Legend Hospitalized for Flu-like Symptoms
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Teach/FameFlynet Pictures/Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: MARCUS OWEN/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/R-STEINBERG11 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Eric Reichbaum/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: J Pat Carter/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Book of Oprah Winfrey columns to be published in fallMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 7:06:17 AM
- Hogan's Heroes Star Cynthia Lynn Dies at 76MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 6:39:00 AM
- Review: 'Need for Speed' a thrilling stunt festMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 6:27:14 AM
- Leno, Murdoch among TV Hall of Fame inducteesMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:17:18 AM
- $600K taken from safe at Osteen's megachurchMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:01:13 AM
- Book of Oprah Winfrey columns to be published in fall
No one likes a summer bug!
TMZ reports that John Legend was hospitalized in NYC on Sunday morning and was treated for flu-like symptoms.
Legend's rep tells Us Weekly that the singer is going to be okay and is resting up. "He's totally fine and at home -- just a flu-bug," the rep says.
On Sunday afternoon, the "Tonight (Best You Ever Had)" crooner tweeted about his health status. "Just got back to the U.S. Thanks to all my South African fans! I was a bit under the weather this weekend but you helped me through it," he posted to his Twitter account.
One thing is for sure: the Duets judge will be in good hands if his fiancee, Chrissy Teigen, is by his bedside to play nurse. The pair, who've been together for four years, got engaged while vacationing in the Maldives in December 2011.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From the Atkins Diet to aerial fitness classes, see what stars like Kim Kardashian, Jessica Alba and Beyonce do to keep in shape.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite