John Legend Hospitalized for Flu-like Symptoms
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Teach/FameFlynet Pictures/Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: MARCUS OWEN/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/R-STEINBERG11 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Eric Reichbaum/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: J Pat Carter/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Inside the Resurrection of Religious TVMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 4:01:00 AM
- 5 Crazy Things That Happened on the 'Scandal' Season 3 FinaleMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:47:00 AM
- 'Fading Gigolo' Review: Woody Allen Pimps It Up With John Turturro in SurprisinglyMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 11:11:00 PM
- Survivor's L.J.: "I Was Completely Shocked" by Tony's BetrayalMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 9:00:00 PM
- Scandal: Who Didn't Survive the Season Finale?MSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:22:00 PM
- Inside the Resurrection of Religious TV
No one likes a summer bug!
TMZ reports that John Legend was hospitalized in NYC on Sunday morning and was treated for flu-like symptoms.
Legend's rep tells Us Weekly that the singer is going to be okay and is resting up. "He's totally fine and at home -- just a flu-bug," the rep says.
On Sunday afternoon, the "Tonight (Best You Ever Had)" crooner tweeted about his health status. "Just got back to the U.S. Thanks to all my South African fans! I was a bit under the weather this weekend but you helped me through it," he posted to his Twitter account.
One thing is for sure: the Duets judge will be in good hands if his fiancee, Chrissy Teigen, is by his bedside to play nurse. The pair, who've been together for four years, got engaged while vacationing in the Maldives in December 2011.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite