John Mayer Apologizes (Again) for Being "an A--hole"
- Photo: Carlo Allegri/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: PPNY / GSNY/Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/GettyImages.com4 of 9
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Kim Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens and More Celebs Part of a New Nude Photos Leak?MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:01:00 PM
- Vanessa Hudgens, Hope Solo Are Latest Victims of Nude Photo Leaks (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 1:35:00 PM
- Polly Bergen, 'Cape Fear' Actress, Dead at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 1:30:00 PM
- Ruby Dee memorialized in NYC with song and danceMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 1:10:22 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansions
Weeks after his controversial Playboy interview (during which he used the N-word and referred to ex Jessica Simpson as sexual "crack cocaine"), John Mayer is continuing to insist he is a different person these days.
"I hate to come off like an a--hole ever, and thank you guys for believing that I am not an a--hole," the singer, 32, told the crowd at his sold-out Madison Square Garden show in NYC, according to MTV News. "Never, ever in my entire life did I ever think that it would be a good idea to be an a--hole. But you know what? There's plenty of a--holes who think the same thing, so I have to thank you."
He added, "It's a clean me now, people, clean me."
After his show, he thanked fans again via Twitter for braving a snow storm to see him live. "MSG crowd, will you tweet me when you get home safe? It's bad out," he wrote. "Oh and HOLY SHNIKES. You were unreal tonight."
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite