John Rzeznik, Goo Goo Dolls' frontman, marries Melina Gallo
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage1 of 5
- Photo: DC5/WENN2 of 5
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage3 of 5
- Photo: DT2/WENN4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Guardians of the Galaxy Wins Labor Day WeekendMSNEntertainment 8/31/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Nude Photos of Jennifer Lawrence, More Celebs Leaked After Massive Phone HackMSNEntertainment 8/31/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Simon Cowell, Cheryl Cole Returns Deliver 'X Factor UK' Ratings BumpMSNEntertainment 8/31/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Joan Rivers' Daughter Melissa Releases New Statement, Celebs Tweet SupportMSNEntertainment 8/31/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Taylor Swift Joining NBC's 'The Voice' as Guest Mentor (Report)MSNEntertainment 8/31/2014 3:12:00 PM
- Box Office: Guardians of the Galaxy Wins Labor Day Weekend
Just married! Goo Goo Dolls' frontman John Rzeznik wed Melina Gallo at Calamigos Ranch in Malibu, Calif., on Friday, his rep confirms to Us Weekly. The pair have been dating since 2005.
"We've been together a while and I'm not going anywhere and we'd like to start a family," the rocker told Us. "I'd prefer to be married when I have kids."
The 47-year-old's bandmates and 120 of the couple's friends were on hand to fete the newlyweds as they exchanged their vows.
"The whole thing was just about family and friends," he shared. "It was really beautiful and romantic."
Rzeznik is currently on tour promoting the Goo Goo Dolls' 10th album, Magnetic. Once the tour wraps up in October, the singer says he and his new wife hope to settle down and have a baby.
"We'll start with one and deal with it from there," he told Us.
This is the second marriage for Rzeznik, who divorced his first wife in 1997.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Ashlee's new fiance on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite