Jon Bon Jovi Opens 'Pay What You Can' Restaurant
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: WENN3 of 16
- Photo: RM3/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Jodi Summers Dorland/Retna Ltd.5 of 16
- Photo: Jodi Summers Dorland/Retna Ltd.6 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE7 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Ray Garbo/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: WENN13 of 16
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Rocker Jon Bon Jovi has opened a new restaurant in Red Bank, New Jersey called The JBJ Soul Kitchen, but what sets this restaurant apart from others is the fact that it will be a "pay what you can" establishment.
The items on the menu, which will specialize in healthy variations on classic soul food dishes, will not have any set prices. Diners can either pay a suggested donation or earn free meals by performing volunteer work in the community.
Speaking in an interview with New York Magazine's Grub Street Blog, Bon Jovi described what people can expect from the restaurant.
"Picture the coolest brasserie in your hometown, that's what this is," says Bon Jovi. "It's the hottest-looking restaurant in this town. We have to get rid of a few stigmas attached to the word volunteering and making a difference."
To find out more about Bon Jovi's new restaurant, visit their site here.
Related stories on ETonline.com:French First Lady Carla Bruni-Sarkozy Has a Baby
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite