Jon Bon Jovi Opens 'Pay What You Can' Restaurant
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: WENN3 of 16
- Photo: RM3/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Jodi Summers Dorland/Retna Ltd.5 of 16
- Photo: Jodi Summers Dorland/Retna Ltd.6 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE7 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Ray Garbo/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: WENN13 of 16
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Bleacher Report To Get SiriusXm ChannelMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 1:00:00 PM
- 'Starred Up' Director David Mackenzie Dishes on Jack O'Connell Prison DraMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:56:00 PM
- TLC Promotes Three Production and Development ExecutivesMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:35:00 PM
- Fox News to Air Documentary '13 Hours at Benghazi The Inside Story'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:24:00 PM
- Maker Studios Hit With $19 Million Lawsuit by Former ShowrunnerMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:10:00 PM
- Bleacher Report To Get SiriusXm Channel
Rocker Jon Bon Jovi has opened a new restaurant in Red Bank, New Jersey called The JBJ Soul Kitchen, but what sets this restaurant apart from others is the fact that it will be a "pay what you can" establishment.
The items on the menu, which will specialize in healthy variations on classic soul food dishes, will not have any set prices. Diners can either pay a suggested donation or earn free meals by performing volunteer work in the community.
Speaking in an interview with New York Magazine's Grub Street Blog, Bon Jovi described what people can expect from the restaurant.
"Picture the coolest brasserie in your hometown, that's what this is," says Bon Jovi. "It's the hottest-looking restaurant in this town. We have to get rid of a few stigmas attached to the word volunteering and making a difference."
To find out more about Bon Jovi's new restaurant, visit their site here.
Related stories on ETonline.com:French First Lady Carla Bruni-Sarkozy Has a Baby
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite