- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: Andy Fossum/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/GettyImages.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:39:13 PM
- HBO Passes on Darren Aronofsky Pilot 'Hobgoblin,' FX Eyes Project (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:34:40 PM
- Journalist Michael Hastings Dead at 33MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:21:05 PM
- Paul Feig Developing Female James Bond Comedy 'Susan Cooper'MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:06:06 PM
- Reed Elsevier Sues Jay Penske's Variety, Claims $1.3 Million OwedMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 3:18:15 PM
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection
The Jonas Brothers are taking their show on the road with Joe Jonas' girlfriend Demi Lovato gearing up for the tour as well.
The brothers announced that they will be embarking on a three continent world tour with Lovato as their special guest. The Jo Bros. and Lovato will perform their hits in addition to singing some tracks from their Disney Channel original movie "Camp Rock" and its sequel "Camp Rock: The Final Jam."
Joe Jonas and Lovato made their relationship official this year with Joe telling Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS FM radio show, "We've been best friends for the longest time and now we're just kind of taking the next step and it's been really fun. We're having a great time. .... I guess we kind of figured that one day it would happen but we didn't feel like it was the right time."
Lovato added, "Being best friends for a while, over time feelings grow, and for me, as much as I wanted to deny it, the feelings were always there."
Concert tickets for the upcoming tour go on sale beginning Saturday, May 15.
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite