Joe Jonas 'fine' following hospital stint
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 10
- Photo: Ray Garbo/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: WENN6 of 10
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/AP/R-STEINBERG7 of 10
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the BooksMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:41:00 PM
- 'The Knick' Star Eve Hewson in Talks to Join Tom Hanks in Steven Spielberg Movie (MSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:10:00 PM
- Time Warner Board Moves to Block Potential Fox TakeoverMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:04:00 PM
- The Truth About Corey Stoll's Wig and Other Fun Facts About FX's The StrainMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:54 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 3:54:12 PM
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the Books
Pop star Joe Jonas has assured fans he's feeling fine following a brief hospitalization on Sunday.
RELATED: Celebrity Catchphrases
The Jonas Brothers singer checked into the emergency room at Children's Hospital Los Angeles with severe cramps in his abdomen, but he was discharged shortly after receiving treatment.
RELATED: Celebs With Surprising Ages
Hours later he was later seen dining out at a sushi restaurant with his brother and bandmate Nick, and he thanked his Twitter followers Monday for their outpouring of support.
He wrote, "Hey everyone I'm fine I'm fine :-) thanks for the concern."
RELATED: Hottest Dudes in Suits
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite