Joe Jonas 'fine' following hospital stint
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 10
- Photo: Ray Garbo/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: WENN6 of 10
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/AP/R-STEINBERG7 of 10
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Book of Oprah Winfrey columns to be published in fallMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 7:06:17 AM
- Hogan's Heroes Star Cynthia Lynn Dies at 76MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 6:39:00 AM
- Review: 'Need for Speed' a thrilling stunt festMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 6:27:14 AM
- Leno, Murdoch among TV Hall of Fame inducteesMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:17:18 AM
- $600K taken from safe at Osteen's megachurchMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:01:13 AM
- Book of Oprah Winfrey columns to be published in fall
Pop star Joe Jonas has assured fans he's feeling fine following a brief hospitalization on Sunday.
RELATED: Celebrity Catchphrases
The Jonas Brothers singer checked into the emergency room at Children's Hospital Los Angeles with severe cramps in his abdomen, but he was discharged shortly after receiving treatment.
RELATED: Celebs With Surprising Ages
Hours later he was later seen dining out at a sushi restaurant with his brother and bandmate Nick, and he thanked his Twitter followers Monday for their outpouring of support.
He wrote, "Hey everyone I'm fine I'm fine :-) thanks for the concern."
RELATED: Hottest Dudes in Suits
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From the Atkins Diet to aerial fitness classes, see what stars like Kim Kardashian, Jessica Alba and Beyonce do to keep in shape.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite