Joe Jonas 'fine' following hospital stint
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 10
- Photo: Ray Garbo/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: WENN6 of 10
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/AP/R-STEINBERG7 of 10
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 10
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
Pop star Joe Jonas has assured fans he's feeling fine following a brief hospitalization on Sunday.
RELATED: Celebrity Catchphrases
The Jonas Brothers singer checked into the emergency room at Children's Hospital Los Angeles with severe cramps in his abdomen, but he was discharged shortly after receiving treatment.
RELATED: Celebs With Surprising Ages
Hours later he was later seen dining out at a sushi restaurant with his brother and bandmate Nick, and he thanked his Twitter followers Monday for their outpouring of support.
He wrote, "Hey everyone I'm fine I'm fine :-) thanks for the concern."
RELATED: Hottest Dudes in Suits
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Derek Hough undergoes painful physical therapy to deal with a back injury, plus more stars seek professional tune ups on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite