Jonas: 'Mall walkers hated our early morning soundchecks'
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: DR2/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Marco Ugarte/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Anthony/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 16
- Photo: VPC/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/AP/R-STEINBERG10 of 16
- Photo: Disney/Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: © Scott Weiner / Retna Ltd. Ltd./Retna Digital12 of 16
- Photo: Beiny/Slater/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: WENN14 of 16
- Photo: WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
Joe Jonas and his siblings used to dread early morning mall soundchecks when they were starting out as the Jonas Brothers - because pensioners and fitness freaks who frequented the shopping centers at 6am hated their music.
The pop star hated the mall tours because they'd have to rehearse hours before the shops were open for business.
He says, "At 5am, elderly people would walk around the mall, pace, fast walk and they were not cool with us soundchecking."
Jonas emphasized just how bad it was during an appearance on U.S. chat show "Lopez Tonight" on Monday when he showed home video footage of a five-year-old mall warm-up.
The camera caught a couple of disgruntled "mall walkers", one of which plugged her fingers in her ears to drown out the din.
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite