Jordin Sparks on Jason Derulo: I See My Future, and I See HimRelated: Celeb Spotlight
- Photo: Michael Becker/FOX2 of 9
You've had such a crazy year with your boyfriend Jason Derulo's accident and Whitney Houston's death. What's the biggest lesson that you've learned from it all?
It has actually been one of the best years of my life. Despite some of the crazy tragedies that have happened, it's been incredible. One of the things I've learned is just don't wait to tell somebody that you love them, that you care for them or that you're thinking of them because you never know what can happen. I literally had just talked to Jason a few minutes before he hurt himself, and we were all shooting with Whitney and that was the last time we saw her and she was so excited. So you just never know. So just don't take anybody for granted or anything for granted. There have been so many amazing things that have happened this year, and I am just so thankful. The only thing I want for my New Year's resolution is that I would love to see 2013 try and top 2012.
Get out the vote
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite