Josh Groban addresses Katy Perry romance rumors, discusses dating January Jones
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 5
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/2 of 5
- Photo: Eckehard Schulz/Invision/AP3 of 5
- Photo: Cookie Rosenberg/Retna Ltd.4 of 5
More Celeb News
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon BernthalMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Nicole Holofcener to Write, Direct 'Land of Steady Habits' for Fox SearchlightMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:29:00 PM
- James Foley Death: Pentagon Reveals Mission to Rescue US Hostages in Syria FailedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Review: Eva Green Steals This Juvenile Film NoirMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Legendary Digital's Zombie Movie 'Dead Rising' Lures 'LeprechaunMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 3:49:00 PM
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon Bernthal
Josh Groban is looking for love in all the wrong places. In the February issue of Details, the 31-year-old vocalist opened up about his ill-fated relationship with January Jones -- and politely refused to confirm reports he once dated Katy Perry.
"We dated for about two and a half years, and we were madly in love," Groban said of Jones, now a single mom to son Xander, 16 months. "It was definitely my longest relationship. I'd love to get into another serious relationship. I am a real romantic at heart."
In regards to Perry (who is currently dating John Mayer), Groban insisted they are "very good friends" who "hit it off because we're both goofballs." When asked point-blank if he ever dated the pop star, the L.A. native replied, "No, not really. ... We might have skated on the line of dating." He also plead the Fifth when asked if they've ever kissed.
Groban hasn't had much luck dating non-famous women, either. "I was on a date once, and the girl came over and was looking for music to play. We were having a glass of wine, and she played rough mixes of my new record and started dancing to it. I was like, 'Don't do that. Groupie alert, groupie alert!'" he tells Details. "I can't get turned on by my own music."
Until he finds The One, Groban is focused on his career. The "Brave" singer released his sixth studio album, "All That Echoes," on Feb. 5, and he appears in the upcoming comedy movie "Coffee Town."
"I play a disgruntled barista who's in a rock band and is angry at his customers. It's almost like 'Clerks' in a coffee shop -- we f--- with each other, drawing penises on coffee cups or whatever," Groban says of his role in the film, which also stars Adrianne Palicki and Ben Schwartz. "They put the douchiest tattoos on me, like flames coming up one arm, plus a goatee, eyeliner and a studded leather bracelet."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott put their cheating scandal behind them and vacation as a family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite