Josh Groban addresses Katy Perry romance rumors, discusses dating January Jones
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 5
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/2 of 5
- Photo: Eckehard Schulz/Invision/AP3 of 5
- Photo: Cookie Rosenberg/Retna Ltd.4 of 5
More Celeb News
- SAG Awards Reactions: Sandra Bullock, Julia Roberts, Matthew McConaughey Are All Grateful!MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:09:00 PM
- 'Ironside' Star Paul Mitchell Dead at 71MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:33:28 AM
- Ooyala, ESPN's Web Video Provider, Raises $43 MillionMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:27:43 AM
- A&E Networks Rebranding Bio Channel to Lifestyle Channel FYIMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:09:52 AM
- Psy, Ylvis, Miley Cyrus Top YouTube's Trending Videos of 2013MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:54:55 AM
- SAG Awards Reactions: Sandra Bullock, Julia Roberts, Matthew McConaughey Are All Grateful!
Josh Groban is looking for love in all the wrong places. In the February issue of Details, the 31-year-old vocalist opened up about his ill-fated relationship with January Jones -- and politely refused to confirm reports he once dated Katy Perry.
"We dated for about two and a half years, and we were madly in love," Groban said of Jones, now a single mom to son Xander, 16 months. "It was definitely my longest relationship. I'd love to get into another serious relationship. I am a real romantic at heart."
In regards to Perry (who is currently dating John Mayer), Groban insisted they are "very good friends" who "hit it off because we're both goofballs." When asked point-blank if he ever dated the pop star, the L.A. native replied, "No, not really. ... We might have skated on the line of dating." He also plead the Fifth when asked if they've ever kissed.
Groban hasn't had much luck dating non-famous women, either. "I was on a date once, and the girl came over and was looking for music to play. We were having a glass of wine, and she played rough mixes of my new record and started dancing to it. I was like, 'Don't do that. Groupie alert, groupie alert!'" he tells Details. "I can't get turned on by my own music."
Until he finds The One, Groban is focused on his career. The "Brave" singer released his sixth studio album, "All That Echoes," on Feb. 5, and he appears in the upcoming comedy movie "Coffee Town."
"I play a disgruntled barista who's in a rock band and is angry at his customers. It's almost like 'Clerks' in a coffee shop -- we f--- with each other, drawing penises on coffee cups or whatever," Groban says of his role in the film, which also stars Adrianne Palicki and Ben Schwartz. "They put the douchiest tattoos on me, like flames coming up one arm, plus a goatee, eyeliner and a studded leather bracelet."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Alessandra Ambrosio talks to Wonderwall about getting fit for the VS Fashion Show, her thoughts about Kate Upton, and more.Watch Video »
Tia Mowry-Hardrict chats motherhood, surviving child stardom, parenting advice for Duchess Kate and more with Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite