Josh Kelley Tweets Adorable Photo of Him and Two Adopted Daughters
- Photo: Josh Kelley/Instagram1 of 12
- Photo: SWAP/Splash News2 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage5 of 12
- Photo: Fern/Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: GCA/ZOJ/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: CB/Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: Larry Busacca/GettyImages.com9 of 12
- Photo: Danny/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: Fred Montana/Splash News11 of 12
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
Double the daddy-daughter time! Musician Josh Kelley snuggled up with his two daughters on the couch in a photo he shared with fans on Instagram on Saturday, Feb. 16.
"I love my little chickadee's," he captioned the adorable shot. "Everyone keeps saying it goes by so fast so I'm gonna soak it up!"
In the snapshot, the 33-year-old singer-songwriter looks laid back as he grins at the camera sandwiched between adopted daughters Naliegh, 4, and baby Adalaide Marie Hope.
Kelley and wife Katherine Heigl adopted Adalaide from a woman in Louisiana last April in what Heigl called a "beautifully serendipitous and graceful" process. The Grey's Anatomy actress explained to Jay Leno in December that the couple had been looking to expand their brood, but heard that adoptions from Korea and China would be nearly impossible.
"And so we started exploring the idea of domestic adoption -- just exploring -- and then my lawyer called and said, 'There's a birth mother, and she's due in four weeks, and she's all yours if you want her,'" she told the talk show host on the Tonight Show.
"I had to talk Josh into that one," the 34-year-old actress said, laughing. "He thought it was gonna be a few years, and that we were gonna end up with more of like a 9-month-old or 10-month-old, and he looked at me and said, 'You're telling me [that] in a month we're gonna have a newborn?' And I said, 'Yeah, it's perfect timing, don't you think?'"
The couple adopted Naliegh, a special-needs child, from South Korea in 2009.
"Katie and Josh were aware it could take years, so they were being patient," a source told Us Weekly of the adoption at the time. "They are thrilled to have a child in their lives, no matter what the challenges."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite