Journey guitarist sues ex-mother-in-law for libel
- Photo: JD3/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: AARON FAVILA/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Brandon Todd/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: RAK/ZO6/WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) -- The lead guitarist for the rock band Journey has filed a federal lawsuit in Minneapolis that accuses his former mother-in-law of libeling him in her blog posts.
RELATED: Fashion don'ts
Neal Schon says Judy Kozan, the former mayor of Waseca, has "attacked and harassed" him for years through Internet postings and comments in the media. Schon's lawsuit says Kozan suggested that he has failed to support his ex-wife and their two daughters.
The Star Tribune says the lawsuit references a Hennepin County family court judge who determined that Schon has exceeded his required payments to his ex-wife, Amber Schon, and their children.
Kozan denies ever mentioning Schon or her daughter in her blog postings. She blames a British tabloid for incorrectly concluding that she considered her former son-in-law a deadbeat dad.
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite