- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 25
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 25
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 25
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage4 of 25
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage5 of 25
- Photo: @mileycyrus/Twitter6 of 25
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 25
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 25
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 25
- Photo: Fame Flynet10 of 25
- Photo: James Breeden/Louise Barnsley/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 25
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 25
- Photo: St. Clair/Macca/Splash News13 of 25
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN14 of 25
- Photo: RIV/Fame Pictures15 of 25
- Photo: Chris Daniels/Retna Ltd.16 of 25
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks17 of 25
- Photo: KADENA PIX/Bauer-Griffin18 of 25
- Photo: Scott Brinegar/AP19 of 25
- Photo: Mary Altaffer/AP20 of 25
- Photo: RICHARD DREW/AP21 of 25
- Photo: Kelly A. Swift/Retna Ltd.22 of 25
- Photo: Paul Smith/Featureflash/Retna Ltd.23 of 25
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital24 of 25
More Celeb News
- Jennifer Aniston Stages Mini 'Friends' Reunion for 'Ellen'MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 1:59:12 PM
- 'X Factor' Season 3 First Look: New Judges Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio at CharlesMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 1:49:47 PM
- 'Real Housewives of O.C.'s' Tamra Barney Lands SpinoffMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 1:22:13 PM
- 'Bad Teacher' Series Gets Late Pickup From CBSMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 1:00:12 PM
- 'Epic' Review: Moments of Delight Pep Up a Crushingly Familiar StoryMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 12:50:51 PM
- Jennifer Aniston Stages Mini 'Friends' Reunion for 'Ellen'
LOS ANGELES (AP) — A judge has granted Miley Cyrus a three-year civil restraining order against a man who was convicted last month of trespassing at her home in Los Angeles.
The stay-away order was granted Friday against Jason Luis Rivera by Superior Court Judge William D. Stewart.
The 40-year-old Rivera was convicted in October of trespassing at the singer's home and sentenced to 18 months in jail.
He is scheduled to be released in May. Authorities said at the time of Rivera's arrest in September that he was carrying scissors and ran into the wall of Cyrus' home as if trying to break in.
Rivera did not respond to Cyrus' petition.
The 20-year-old former star of "Hannah Montana" did not attend the hearing. Her attorney Bryan Sullivan declined comment.
RELATED: Stars with the edgiest style
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Who Am I?
Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite