Judge says Chris Brown should remain in treatment
- Photo: Alberto E Rodriguez/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: Nick Ut/AP2 of 10
- Photo: Nick Ut/AP3 of 10
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: Â© RD/ Kabik/Retna Digital5 of 10
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA8 of 10
- Photo: Bello/Fame Flynet9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Ratings: NBC Tops Tuesday, 'Food Fighters' Rises From DebutMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:36:00 AM
- APNewsBreak: Ventura passage to be cut from bookMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:08 AM
- Quentin Tarantino's 'Hateful Eight' Gets a Bloody Poster and Release DateMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:00 AM
- Fitz and The Tantrums headline US Open ceremonyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:40:31 AM
- Drew Barrymore's Half-Sister Found Dead; Drew ReactsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:26:00 AM
- Ratings: NBC Tops Tuesday, 'Food Fighters' Rises From Debut
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- A judge says Chris Brown should remain in a rehabilitation facility and turned down a prosecutor's motion to have the R&B singer jailed over an arrest in Washington, D.C. last year.
RELATED: BING: Celeb rehab stints
Los Angeles Superior Court Judge James Brandlin says Brown appears to be making progress in a treatment facility and should remain there.
A prosecutor asked Monday to have Brown taken into custody over a misdemeanor assault case filed against Brown in D.C.
Brown remains on probation in Los Angeles over his 2009 attack on then-girlfriend Rihanna. Brandlin revoked the singer's probation in December but made no changes to his sentence during a brief hearing on Monday.
RELATED: Rehabbed stars
The singer's lawyer Mark Geragos asked Brandlin to allow Brown to remain in treatment and give time for the Washington case to be resolved.
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite