Judge says Chris Brown should remain in treatment
- Photo: Alberto E Rodriguez/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: Nick Ut/AP2 of 10
- Photo: Nick Ut/AP3 of 10
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: Â© RD/ Kabik/Retna Digital5 of 10
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA8 of 10
- Photo: Bello/Fame Flynet9 of 10
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- A judge says Chris Brown should remain in a rehabilitation facility and turned down a prosecutor's motion to have the R&B singer jailed over an arrest in Washington, D.C. last year.
RELATED: BING: Celeb rehab stints
Los Angeles Superior Court Judge James Brandlin says Brown appears to be making progress in a treatment facility and should remain there.
A prosecutor asked Monday to have Brown taken into custody over a misdemeanor assault case filed against Brown in D.C.
Brown remains on probation in Los Angeles over his 2009 attack on then-girlfriend Rihanna. Brandlin revoked the singer's probation in December but made no changes to his sentence during a brief hearing on Monday.
RELATED: Rehabbed stars
The singer's lawyer Mark Geragos asked Brandlin to allow Brown to remain in treatment and give time for the Washington case to be resolved.
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite