Judge says Chris Brown should remain in treatment
- Photo: Alberto E Rodriguez/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: Nick Ut/AP2 of 10
- Photo: Nick Ut/AP3 of 10
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: Â© RD/ Kabik/Retna Digital5 of 10
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA8 of 10
- Photo: Bello/Fame Flynet9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Edgar Wright to Direct Young Adult Adaptation 'Grasshopper Jungle' for SonyMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Comedy Central Renews 'Drunk History,' 'Nathan for You'MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 2:45:00 PM
- Colin Firth, Emma Stone riff on working with WoodyMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 2:42:41 PM
- 'Up the Down Staircase' writer Kaufman dies at 103MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 2:41:09 PM
- Game of Thrones Casts Red Viper's Brother, Recasts Joffrey's SisterMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 2:09:00 PM
- Edgar Wright to Direct Young Adult Adaptation 'Grasshopper Jungle' for Sony
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- A judge says Chris Brown should remain in a rehabilitation facility and turned down a prosecutor's motion to have the R&B singer jailed over an arrest in Washington, D.C. last year.
RELATED: BING: Celeb rehab stints
Los Angeles Superior Court Judge James Brandlin says Brown appears to be making progress in a treatment facility and should remain there.
A prosecutor asked Monday to have Brown taken into custody over a misdemeanor assault case filed against Brown in D.C.
Brown remains on probation in Los Angeles over his 2009 attack on then-girlfriend Rihanna. Brandlin revoked the singer's probation in December but made no changes to his sentence during a brief hearing on Monday.
RELATED: Rehabbed stars
The singer's lawyer Mark Geragos asked Brandlin to allow Brown to remain in treatment and give time for the Washington case to be resolved.
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDown-low Romance
From Crowd Ignite