Judge taking no action in Jackson guardianship
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: Wonderwall2 of 12
- Photo: ETOnline/.3 of 12
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP4 of 12
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage5 of 12
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: Charles Rex Arbogast/Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: Charles Rex Arbogast/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Six Flags Great America/Promotional10 of 12
- Photo: @parisjackson/Twitter11 of 12
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- A judge said Tuesday, on the fourth anniversary of Jackson's death, he will make no changes to the guardianship of Michael Jackson's children after receiving an investigator's report on their well-being and meeting with attorneys for their caretakers.
Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff ordered the inquiry after Paris Jackson was hospitalized on June 5 for taking Motrin pills and cutting her arm with a kitchen knife.
Beckloff ordered an investigator to interview Jackson's children, including Prince and Blanket, and report back to him.
Beckloff said he also met with attorneys for the children's grandmother, Katherine Jackson, and their adult cousin TJ Jackson, who serve as guardians.
"I'm taking no further action," Beckloff told attorneys for the Jackson estate during a hearing on an unrelated matter.
Perry Sanders Jr., an attorney for Katherine Jackson, has said Paris Jackson is physically fine and receiving proper medical attention. He has not provided further updates on her condition.
Sanders and Charles Shultz, an attorney for TJ Jackson, have said the judge's inquiry was an expected move and they supported his decision.
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Justin Timberlake, see some of the hottest stars from the south.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite