Judge taking no action in Jackson guardianship
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: Wonderwall2 of 12
- Photo: ETOnline/.3 of 12
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP4 of 12
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage5 of 12
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: Charles Rex Arbogast/Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: Charles Rex Arbogast/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Six Flags Great America/Promotional10 of 12
- Photo: @parisjackson/Twitter11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Game of Thrones Casts Red Viper's Brother, Recasts Joffrey's SisterMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 2:09:00 PM
- Peter Sarsgaard and Mary-Louise Parker Cast in NBC's 'The Slap'MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 1:48:00 PM
- LA Times Reporter Joe Flint Jumps Back to Wall Street JournalMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 1:35:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 4:27 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 1:27:59 PM
- Bazinga! 'Big Bang Theory' writers hit Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 1:27:56 PM
- Game of Thrones Casts Red Viper's Brother, Recasts Joffrey's Sister
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- A judge said Tuesday, on the fourth anniversary of Jackson's death, he will make no changes to the guardianship of Michael Jackson's children after receiving an investigator's report on their well-being and meeting with attorneys for their caretakers.
Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff ordered the inquiry after Paris Jackson was hospitalized on June 5 for taking Motrin pills and cutting her arm with a kitchen knife.
Beckloff ordered an investigator to interview Jackson's children, including Prince and Blanket, and report back to him.
Beckloff said he also met with attorneys for the children's grandmother, Katherine Jackson, and their adult cousin TJ Jackson, who serve as guardians.
"I'm taking no further action," Beckloff told attorneys for the Jackson estate during a hearing on an unrelated matter.
Perry Sanders Jr., an attorney for Katherine Jackson, has said Paris Jackson is physically fine and receiving proper medical attention. He has not provided further updates on her condition.
Sanders and Charles Shultz, an attorney for TJ Jackson, have said the judge's inquiry was an expected move and they supported his decision.
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite