Judge taking no action in Jackson guardianship
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: Wonderwall2 of 12
- Photo: ETOnline/.3 of 12
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP4 of 12
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage5 of 12
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: Charles Rex Arbogast/Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: Charles Rex Arbogast/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Six Flags Great America/Promotional10 of 12
- Photo: @parisjackson/Twitter11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 7 Breakout Movie Stars of Fall 2014 From a 'Gone Girl' to a 'Maze RunnerMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 12:19:00 AM
- Aaron Paul Announces 'Breaking Bad' Los Angeles Scavenger HuntMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 12:06:00 AM
- 'Big Brother': Kathy Griffin Joins Zingbot to Roast Remaining HouseguestsMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 11:16:00 PM
- Henry Cavill's Superman Costume on Display in New 'Batman V Superman: Dawn of JustMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:02:00 PM
- CW's 'iZombie' Recasts Mom, Casts 'Devious Maids' Star MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:02:00 PM
- 7 Breakout Movie Stars of Fall 2014 From a 'Gone Girl' to a 'Maze Runner
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- A judge said Tuesday, on the fourth anniversary of Jackson's death, he will make no changes to the guardianship of Michael Jackson's children after receiving an investigator's report on their well-being and meeting with attorneys for their caretakers.
Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff ordered the inquiry after Paris Jackson was hospitalized on June 5 for taking Motrin pills and cutting her arm with a kitchen knife.
Beckloff ordered an investigator to interview Jackson's children, including Prince and Blanket, and report back to him.
Beckloff said he also met with attorneys for the children's grandmother, Katherine Jackson, and their adult cousin TJ Jackson, who serve as guardians.
"I'm taking no further action," Beckloff told attorneys for the Jackson estate during a hearing on an unrelated matter.
Perry Sanders Jr., an attorney for Katherine Jackson, has said Paris Jackson is physically fine and receiving proper medical attention. He has not provided further updates on her condition.
Sanders and Charles Shultz, an attorney for TJ Jackson, have said the judge's inquiry was an expected move and they supported his decision.
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott put their cheating scandal behind them and vacation as a family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite