Judge taking no action in Jackson guardianship
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: Wonderwall2 of 12
- Photo: ETOnline/.3 of 12
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP4 of 12
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage5 of 12
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: Charles Rex Arbogast/Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: Charles Rex Arbogast/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Six Flags Great America/Promotional10 of 12
- Photo: @parisjackson/Twitter11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Bryan Singer Speaks Out for First Time on Sexual Abuse AllegationsMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:27:00 PM
- Amanda Seyfried Joins Hugh Jackman, Garrett Hedlund in Joe Wright's 'Pan'MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:25:00 PM
- Ladies' Home Journal Cuts Staff, Transitioning Into QuarterlyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:01:00 PM
- NBC's 'Community' Holds Down the Fort: See the Newest #SixSeasonsAndAMoviMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:00:00 PM
- Sony Veteran Steve Elzer Launches New PR Company Elzer and AssociatesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:52:00 AM
- Bryan Singer Speaks Out for First Time on Sexual Abuse Allegations
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- A judge said Tuesday, on the fourth anniversary of Jackson's death, he will make no changes to the guardianship of Michael Jackson's children after receiving an investigator's report on their well-being and meeting with attorneys for their caretakers.
Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff ordered the inquiry after Paris Jackson was hospitalized on June 5 for taking Motrin pills and cutting her arm with a kitchen knife.
Beckloff ordered an investigator to interview Jackson's children, including Prince and Blanket, and report back to him.
Beckloff said he also met with attorneys for the children's grandmother, Katherine Jackson, and their adult cousin TJ Jackson, who serve as guardians.
"I'm taking no further action," Beckloff told attorneys for the Jackson estate during a hearing on an unrelated matter.
Perry Sanders Jr., an attorney for Katherine Jackson, has said Paris Jackson is physically fine and receiving proper medical attention. He has not provided further updates on her condition.
Sanders and Charles Shultz, an attorney for TJ Jackson, have said the judge's inquiry was an expected move and they supported his decision.
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite