- Photo: Apega/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: Andy Fossum/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Clint Brewer / Splash News/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Apega/WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
By Melissa Hunter
Noah Cyrus hit a little controversy this week. Yes, this is a blog post dedicated to a 9-year-old. Get ready, guys.
Noah, when she's not busy posting rap videos to YouTube or posing on a red carpet in a upsettingly age-inappropriate outfit, she's going to school. LOL, just kidding! She's designing a clothing line, guys. Obvs.
There was a rumor that the precocious (best euphemism I can muster) little one was designing a kids' lingerie line, which caused an obvious uproar. But apparently Perez Hilton embellished (well, I never!) and she might not actually be bringing a new meaning to kids' teddies.
The head of Ooh! La, La! couture has denied the claim, saying that it would never launch a child's lingerie line. Instead, the line is called the Emily Grace Collection and is led by Noah's BFFAEAEAE, 8-year-old Emily Grace. Noah must be the silent partner in this one.
Their Web site describes the line as, "versatile styles that can be worn with sweet ballerina slippers, funky sneakers or paired with lace stockings and boots for more of a rock and roll look."
So they're not so much designing lingerie per se, they're just encouraging little girls to wear lace stockings. Okay. Noted.
But really, it doesn't have to be a lingerie line to be kind of twisted. These are little girls. Not teenagers, not tweens, but actual children. Let's table the line launches and red carpets, and try out some coloring books and sandboxes, maybe? How 'bout it, stage moms?
But in the end, I suppose being Miley's little sister comes with a certain level of responsibility to complete irresponsibility.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMarrying Kind?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite